Re-starting test and comparison activities, now an AKSA new model arrived, also a new

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
GEM was produced.

Since Graham disappeared from our forum, he start to cook into his brain some ideas.

And three new model were made, related the old GEM published, the one i called Diamond...that one with an extra transistors.

Now a days i am listening a Mollerkamp and the last GEM model.

Will receive soon the new Aksa, that has more transistors and more parts..... critical parts removed or reduced, of course i am waiting it ...and crazy to listen to it.

Also USA, Croatia, New Zeland and Italy are receiving test prototypes models for evaluation....those will return with comparison testings and suggested modifications, as it is a Beta production starting with only 500 boards.

I am finishing the last Symassym, the one i suppose will be better than my old Symassym 4.

In the future i will publish some pictures of all amplifiers.

Here is the Aksa new board, of course sligthly modified and mirrored to avoid someone to produce wrong copies running before July.

No!..Hugh did not asked me to publish, he do not know that i am showing the board...do not know if he will boered or not...i suppose not, as board is confused to avoid copies.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• new aksa model.jpg
    new aksa model.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 313
Ahahahahhaa!... this may be a psycho test.

Cannot see, because i am not alowed to show the board...so, it is stripped and mirrored....so it is not the real board, just an artistic conception started with the board image.

I must be carefull not to receive some prize because art work!...ahahahahhaa!....art is wonderfull, all beauty in the eyes of the observer.

The circuit is different, more dense, have more parts.

About the sonics...we will see latter.

Do you like the avatar big smile?

the image was made during a barbecue, after 6 beers...hic!

regards Jacco.

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.