hafler 9505 circuit here!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
feast your eyes!!

hafler.jpg

someone tell me how to get this a good size to view please? thanks

Attachments

• hafler.png
    hafler.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 876
yes correct, the 1st stage is slightly different in that it has a cascode as well, and the fet current source is now bipolar, also the 9505 has a full current mirror.

But that's about it, they seem pretty idential after the 1st stage!!

Anyone know what the function of the 22pf cap. is from the output stage gate to the psu? someone said its not stability comp. but noise?

any guesses?

The grounded output stage may be more susceptible to power supply noise coupling from the primary of the transformer than the usual method. This cap (and the 47pF on the other half) may play a role there, but it looks mainly for stability to me.

Don't know why the photo is not viewable for all. If your security is high it may not like the cookies and pop-ups. You could try going to the main site:

http://k-amps.8m.com

and then adding this to the address and then hit enter:

/cgi-bin/i/PowerAmps/Semicond/hafler_915c.jpg

Hi, LT CDR DATA

Your schematic in post#1 is so small, I couldn't see anything :D
But if I'm not mistaken (looking at it :D), it is actually the first stage that makes it different than Hafler 915. It is not the differential itself that drives the second stage, but actually the drop of the diodes+cascodes that drives the second stage.
Look at patent #5,673,000

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.