Can this be for real?!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2005
Well, I did not check detailed ho amps works but the 'crude' wattage of amps are depend on how high your rails and how high your speaker impedance. Just simple ohm law V=I.R and P=V.I.

Because you don't mention your output impedance we don't know thw wattage, how many pairs mosfet needed and how many amps to feed the gates, basically whole amps

Disabled Account
Joined 2005
For so high voltage level must consider the power dissipation = loss power = heat. Then the choice is only lower rails = lower impedance or class G,H and class D,T. Hence simple rails to rails is not a choice.

However for that high power (32kW) must be in speaker array and better feed by multiple amplifier. I wonder that people think to make single amp at very high power = expensive = complicated (class G,H except class D).

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
kartino said:
For so high voltage level must consider the power dissipation = loss power = heat. Then the choice is only lower rails = lower impedance or class G,H and class D,T. Hence simple rails to rails is not a choice.

However for that high power (32kW) must be in speaker array and better feed by multiple amplifier. I wonder that people think to make single amp at very high power = expensive = complicated (class G,H except class D).

Its not a 32kW amp, its a 7.2kW amp. And the heat would be no problem with that scaledup output stage.

Jan Didden

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.