schematics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all
I'm looking for schematics for pro audio gear to download.
Gear like soundcraft mixers, Roland, Crown, Carver and Behringer power amps.
My attemps to find them on the net has sofar been futile.:xeye:
Does anyone know where to get such things, free or pay?
Hope you can help,
Cheers Carl

I think it would be helpful to know what you need. You are on the far side of the world, so I don't know what it is like trying to get help from US companies. My shop is an authorized repair center for many brands. They all respond in different fashions to such requests.

Behringer tends to be really tight with their stuff. I had to sign a non-disclosure aggreement with them before they'd send me any schematics.

Crown was always willing to send out schenatics to me.

Roland always wants to charge me for drawings.

When I ask Carver Pro for drawings they usually send them

SOundcraft has drawings online, but they were not available just sitting there, last time I checked. What happens there is you request a schematic, and they email back a password that allows you to download that schematic.

Have you tried contacting these companies for information on the models you need? The worst thing they can do is say no to you, so why not try?

Schematics

Hi all
Thanks for the replies, :xeye: sorry I'm only getting back to you now, been working in deepest Africa, just got to a pc recently.

Heres what I need circuit diagrams for specifically:
Carver Professional PX m 900
Roland SRA-540 2 Channel
Crown CE 1000

Thanks to all once again,
Cheers, Carl

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.