John Curl's pdf article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone point me to JC's pdf article which is titled something like conventional wisdom....? I found it and downloaded it late last night and read till page 12 before deciding I was too tired to carry on. Being tired, I didn't know what I did when I shut the computer down. And now after searching my computer and in the different newsgroups for more than 3 hours, I give up.

Please help.

Thanks.

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
boholm said:
The only place I've seen it:

http://www.diyhifi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=603

U have to be a member thou' !

Please note that these are extracts from highjacked discussions on THIS forum, with the contributions of the members removed.

Apart from the fact that some basic issues of decency and fairness have been trampled, it does give a one-sided and unbalanced view without the arguments and counter arguments that were part of the discussions.

If you search on this forum, you will find our original discussions with the contributions of our members, rather than the censored version. And anybody has access here, of course.

Jan Didden

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Read the discussion on this forum with Mr. C involved. Take out all other peoples arguments, reasonings and viewpoints, keep the ideas of the members that are useful but present them as your own, and put it together in one file.

That's what it is all about. The same as the discussions in this forum, except heavily censored. And that is an understatement.

Oh, and I forgot. To avoid that there will still be opposing views and arguments, put it in a closed area so counter-arguments can be blocked and endorsements can get trough. A politicians dream.

Jan Didden

Status
Not open for further replies.