please i need help... - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Gallery Wiki Blogs Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 24th November 2002, 09:44 AM   #1
Account Disabled
Join Date: Jul 2002
Exclamation please i need help...

i want to build a tone control with the part TL074CN i want the the "TL074CN" will out a full frequency but to conect aim a changeable-resistor to low or set normal bass (10-250HZ )
  Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2002, 10:53 AM   #2
diyAudio Member
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Bath, UK
Mr Bass-amp,

Once again Rod Elliot comes to the rescue:

There's a project that uses plug-in resistors about half way down the page, under the heading "Variable Frequency Crossover". This is not a tone control but rather a crossover - I assume this is what you want.

Nice one,
  Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2002, 11:06 AM   #3
Account Disabled
Join Date: Jul 2002
but i need a tone control...
  Reply With Quote


Hide this!Advertise here!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:40 AM.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2017 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2