N-Channel Done With pic's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well im finally done my n-channel thank you to all that helped me..

Final thoughts.

heat sink gets a little warm after 1 hour with no load.
Am sounds clean as far as i can tell. is 74.3v per rail exactly. biased at 31mv and completed as of last night November 21 2002.

all that is left to do is build a case ( cube ) and put the amp inside. as my thougts appear in my head im going to put a small fan inside the case to move air over the fins just to keep it cool.

thanks people from diyaudio.com for all the help

Attachments

• nchannel.jpg
    nchannel.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 333
My amp. Well it is a mono block. I bought the board 3 years ago and was planning on using it for my 15” sub but now. Over the 3 years I have finished it and gotten more into my stereo instead of just loud bass. So now I’m going to use it for my computer sub. Since I listen to a lot of tunes on my computer. And the box was just a 15 min job to make the speaker work a little ( I SAID LITTLE ) harder : O )

One of these days (read: when I have the cash, which probably won't be any time soon) I need to build a sub for my HT. I'm not sure which amp I'll use. I have the parts for a Leach amp, but I want something with a little more power. I'm not sure whether I'll buy the additional parts for a Leach Super amp, or go the MOSFET route... Anthony's stuff looks really good.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.