Krell KSA 100mkII Clone

Attn: above 1N5309 CR buyers.....

Thanks for ordering the 1N5309 CR diodes as I think that everyone getting this pesky part in theor hands will make construction easier.

Please remit the correct amount based on the pricing of $4.29 USD each. Shipping of overseas orders will be handled by Jacco so I will mail him the entire over seas lot for him to distribute to you or… perhaps this is a good time to travel to meet him and pick em up your self J. If you have already paid via PayPal please ignore this note.

Domestic biyers please add 4.95 for Priority Mail.

Best regards,
Mark

I guess I can up my 1N5309 count up to 10 (from 4). (Maybe we'll get the total over 100..)

I'd like to have mine shipped via Jacco. I think that will lower the shipping costs.

Edit: BTW Mark I'd like to know if you can still change the amount you ordered/will order. So I'll know for how many to pay. Thanks!

"question, is it each KSA100-guy for himself or do i front the costs for all 85 ?"

No, payment for the diodes will be to me so I can get them ordered tommrrow morning before I leave. Then I will send you all the over seas orders and enough postage of you require it.

You guys can change the amount of diodes till tommrrow moening. After that I will place the order. PLEASE SPECIFY THE AMOUNT YOU ARE PAYING FOR IN THE PAYPAL INFORMATION AND YOUR DIY NAME. I will foreword any extra$$ to Jacco for postage from his end.

Thanks!

Mark

Mark A. Gulbrandsen said:
Here is the list so far of those wanting 1N5309's. We are at 85 so far..... If we get to 100 the price goes down a tuny bit more to 3.99 each. The list as I have figured it so far is below. If I have left your name off or have the quantity wrong it is just by accident so please let me know.

Thanks,
Mark

1N5309 Buyers

Paul LaRonde—15?

Jozua – 20

Patrick Flooding—5

Netrunner—4

Cryptowind—4

Harry3-- 4

Loek—5

Dr Strangelove—8

Jacco—10

Anthony--10

ok, please add another 3 to me so I can actually populate my 4 boards..

So 8 in total for P Floding, then please!

Rgds

1N5309 Buyers whose orders I have received so far and have paid…… Sorry to use all your real names here but no one specified their screen name on the PayPal and its hard to keep track of it otherwise…… I will order 130 diodes so we have a few extras for any late comers. If anyone else wants to add theor names please have payment to me by Noon Mountain time as I will place the order after then.

Paul LaRonde—15 Paid

Barry Blue-- 10 Not Yet Paid But I Will Cover For Now

Jozua – 20 Paid

Patrick Flooding—8 Paid

John Kennelly—4 Paid

Harry3—4 Paid

Loek—5 Paid

Dr Strangelove—8 Paid

Jacco—10 Paid

Anthony—10 Not Yet Paid but I will cover for now.

Mike Barton—6 Paid

Antti Kurvinen—10 Paid

farley formoso—4

Mark A. Gulbrandsen-- 16

130 total diodes to order at 1PM today.

Best regards,
Mark

OK guys I placed the order and here are the details from Mouser. You should see their stock of these decline quite a bit in the next day or so.

Billing Address
Mark Gulbrandsen
Bountiful UT 84010
United States
801-230-7995

Shipping Address
Mark Gulbrandsen
Bountiful UT 84010
United States
801-230-7995

Your email: cinerama84106atyahoo.com
Payment Type: Visa
Credit Card Number: ****************
Credit Card exp: 06/2008

Shipping Method: UPS Ground
Customer Comments: Please insure this shipment adaquately. Have had problems with UPS delivering to wrong apartment. Ship B/O

Mouser
Part # Mfr.'s
Part # Manufacturer
Description
Your Part# Order
Qty. Availability* Price Ext.
610-1N5309 1N5309
Central Semiconductor DO-35 3.0mA Curr Reg - RoHS: COMPLIANT
130 130 Ships Immediately
$ 3.990 $ 518.70
Sub Total: $ 518.70
Shipping: To Be Determined