Another AMP

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
wicked bass line!:)

The worst feature of your amp. is the simple current limit at the output....this protects the output devices at low Vce, but offer no protection whatever at high Vcce, if the output stage is to be allowed to deliver sufficient current to drive a wide range of loudspeaker loads.

I suspect indeed, that this scheme is audible during normal program with most 'speakers....

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
mikek said:
wicked bass line!:)

The worst feature of your amp. is the simple current limit at the output....this protects the output devices at low Vce, but offer no protection whatever at high Vcce, if the output stage is to be allowed to deliver sufficient current to drive a wide range of loudspeaker loads.

I suspect indeed, that this scheme is audible during normal program with most 'speakers....

NO NO IT IS NOT MINE PROJECT!!! IT IS NOT MY AMP!! I WAS JUST WONDERING CAN IT REALY WORK ??? I WOULD LIKE TO MEKE IT BUT I DON.T KNOW DOES IT WORK OR NOT!! THERE ARE MANY AMPS ON THE WEB THAT JUST DON'T WORK !!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.