TA-3600 amp. - info needed!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Not exsactly that...

Hi! I couldn't E-mail you, so I'm trying this way to contact you.
I noticed that you posted a schematic of the Castone CPA amplifier.

I was wondering if you could help me about the older type of amp,
it is CPA1200, about 10 or 15 years old.Can you help me find a scheme for it?

HELP!

Thanks!!!:bawling:

Hi,

yeah, I know that amplifier, the Castone CPA-1200. These were manufactured about 1990.
But bad news: here in Hungary nobody has the schema of it. I wanted to "draw back" the shema, but I never had a CPA-1200 that I allowed to open.
When I was collecting hungarian PA-amplifier schematics, I tried to get schematics from the manufacturer (Castone), but they didn't give me any one.

The only thing I know of that model, that it's using about +/-100V rails, and the output stage is serial-quasicomplementary with NPN devices.

On the margin, I would help you really gadly, so if you have any question, let's ask it!

All the best,

Hi,

I talked with a woman from the Castone.
She said the following:
- if the output stage blowen, let's use MJ15003 (onlie geunie Onsemi, be careful with fake transistors!) instead the KD503's.
- for driver let's use MJE15030

At startup let's use a 60W bulb in serial with the primer of the mains transformer!

Regards,

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.