AudioSector- off topic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
BuzzerBro said:

Take a look at http://www.lsdiodes.com/ . I just bought some ultraviolets from them.

Can you use paypal with these guys Or only cc card ? Id like to buy some for my project since besthongkong.com screwed me over i now have to wait all over again. ( just waited 4 months ) :(

jleaman said:

What did you order ? What did they charge you for shipping ?

I'm thinking about ordering 20$ worth of led's. How was the service ?

I ordered about 15 5mm and 3mm LED’s. Shipping for me was $2 in the states. Their international shipping rates are very low also. Check out there Shipping Info page. In my two encounters with this company, service was excellent. By the way, I have no affiliation with this company.

Send me a private message if you have more questions. :)

peter im using industrial screws to fix the lid on the psu and i find
them a little tight. but if i go with a bigger size bit there loose.

is there anything i can put on the screw to help when turning them out?

oil is out it would stain the wood;)

thanks

Attachments

• mvc-590s.jpg
    mvc-590s.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 379
I've built a pair of PD Aleph 30's and one of them has started to go quiet after it gets warm. It turns out that one mosfet, (Q10) gets absolutely stinking hot, much hotter thah the others.
When I measure the voltages the others have about .33A across the source resistor, Q10s' source resistor is .48V. Measurements taken on the bench with the amp open and only a couple of minutes after switch on.
Can I balance the currents by changing the appropriate gate resistor (R32)?

Kev

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.