Don't want to make ANOTHER dumb buy..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've heard several people here make comment about the Ebay cerwin vega 200 watter amp thats been available for several months now $65.00+s/h. Has anyone ever used or knows anyone that used this amp? Worth the thought? Price is kool and the gang, but is that as far as this deal goes. MCM has been out of there amp deal for a while now. I have a low power 15" that 100-200 watts would be more than enough. Give me the low down. TIA

chipco3434 said:
How much more would the PE be?

Hundred bucks for 120W, delivered.

Any problems? PE will handle it.

Yeah normally i would Parts Express all day, but 120W is at 4ohms that would be around 80-85W at 8 ohm which is what my driver would need. That means i'll need a amp of 300Watts or better to get the power at 8ohms i would need. That right now is more than i can spend. The Cerwin Vega is 200 at 8ohm. I figure the RMS hopefully around 150W which wold be OK for the time being.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.