Kenwood L-07M info needed please

I have a pair but alas no circuit diagram, they are both working fine and show good 50k square waves stable on the scope and have equal low noise, but one is warm and the other is cool, so i need to do a bias adjustment, and also dc offset adjustment.

I've found 3 pots on the input/driver board, which I have no idea which ones what. One has to be for bias which i need to do, the other for DC offset which i also need to do and the third I have no idea what it does.
Does anyone have the info or a diagram on which does what. It's so dark and dingy down in there and cramped, I can't even see the emitter resistors so i can check the bias across them.

Your help will be grateful
Cheers George :xeye: :xeye:

George,

I have manuals for both the L-07M and the L-07M II. I did not receive a PM. The adjustments include: VRe1, fine offset adj; VRe2, course offset adj; VRe3, bias adj. The major differences between the two models appears to be the II version went to higher frequency outputs, they went to a double Darlington from a tripple and the bias compensation went from six diodes to one, with changes to the trimmer values.

Regards, Mike.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Clem,
Thanks very much for the hint.

The rest is easy, register. A bit on the right you will seen a kind of down arrow, click it and the PDF opens in a new window.

So I did find and download the manual. A little unclear but way better than nothing.

James,
Thank you.

-Chris

Hi Chris.

i don't know what's the matter with Esnips, but it does tease some people :confused:

I can send it to your e-mail address if you give me one, but i'm afraid it's he same version you found at Sharefx, that's where i got my copy :D

Anyway, i will give it a try if i have an address.

Best regards
Ebbe