Kenwood L-07M info needed please

Ok, here it is. In my case, when I click on the file, I just get a blank browser screen. So, instead of doing that, RIGHT CLICK on the link and copy it:

"http://www.esnips.com/doc/417dd1ea-fa71-40a9-b9cf-ce6a8a229033/Kenwood-l-07m-service.pdf"

Then EDIT the URL so that the /doc/
becomes /nsdoc/

and

remove the trailing portion from the last "/" up to the end. The resulting URL should look like this:

"http://www.esnips.com/nsdoc/417dd1ea-fa71-40a9-b9cf-ce6a8a229033"

Using the above as the link succeeds in getting the file...

Cheers

eh? Odd. Your browser deleted the login cookie I think.

Go back to es44's post about having put the file on Esnips, click on it first.

That should bring you up with the "es44's other stuff" screen, where there's a link to the file.

Right click on the link and select "copy link"
then open up a new browser window and paste there. Edit the URL before hitting Enter key.

See if that works...

Cheerio

Clem

Ooh - oh well, this just highlights the differences between browser implementations!!!.

Ok, the instructions above work for Opera (9.x) users.. .

:)

Off to try to buy me some more parts..

Cheers!

ps: yep, that's how I figured how to download the problem file - by looking at the URL associated with the other file which downloads without a problem...

Hello from a new member,

I have recently come into posession of Kenwood L-07C II and two L-07M II monoblocks bought on a private clearance quite cheaply. While the preamp is in full working condition, one amp is out of order (blown end transistors and leaking transistors ad nauseam) while the other reqeuires nearly an hour to switch in the relay - so they will both require a full restoration. I have downloaded the service manual for L-07M kindly posted here but it is for the Mark I. There appear to be significant differences between types I and II in schematics, so I am kindly asking any member who has the service manual in digital format for the L-07M II to contact me.

Thank you in advance.