Minimilist Valve Pre For Follower

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everybody, I can't do a search because my PC has died,and I'm using my daughters PC which is a pentium 2 and is seriously slow.She's only six years old and likes using Paint.
Anyway,hi,can anybody tell me of a schematic that uses a valve for a pre to drive Rod Elliotts Class A Mosfet Follower?I just want a minimal component outlay and what would be nice,a 6922 or similar running on the same voltage as the Follower.I know of a Gainclone that uses this valve but don't know if it can drive a Follower.Has this been done and does it sound any good?Many Thanks all.I was reading a lot of threads and posts at this site,I've come over from the Audio Asylum and enjoy reading your messages.Can't wait to get my PC fixed.I upgraded the heatsink on the Duron cpu to one that uses copper and dropped it on the chip.What a silly thing to do.I was rushing the job.I'll never learn.I've got one coming off ebay,but it will be only a 600mhz instead of 1100mhz.Oh well,looking forward to your replies.

Thankyou.mikee55:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.