Schematic designed, will it work?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a 1999 Honda Civic 4dr. Right now, i have all alpine type-r speakers with the front components being powered by an Alpine MRV-T320. I also have all my speakers wired up to SPDT relays. when i power on the relays, they turn off all the inside speakers and turn on a loud speaker i have in my engine(its connected to my alpine amp so anything that wis playing out of my cd player will play outside on the loudspeaker).

With that out of the way, Its pretty dumb but i know no other car iv seen has this...here is what I want to do:

I want to make it where when i press the remote control twice(the lock button, when its pressed 2 times ,it honks the horn) it will play the AOL(or another sound i choose) sound that says "Good Bye" through a chip-corder. The schematic is below. Here is an explaination of the whole thing if it isnt clear.

The "Remote Control Signal" is the signal the remote module sends out to the car horn realy to turn it on. Insead if it turning the horn relay on, it will turn my own relay on that will feed a 12volt signal to some capacitors to charge very quickly(and the other realy i have). the reason why i have the capacitors is that the signal that makes the horn honk is very brief. with the 12volts for just a split second, it will charge the capacitors quickly so when the 12volt suply is cut off, the caps will power the 2nd relay for a period of time. From what i know of ohms law, at 12v, a 300ohm resistor will let .45 watts flow(both relays are 300ohms) so the powersupply caps that i have will only need to power the 2nd relay for 4 seconds or so). that 2nd relay will switch on a 12volt supply to the remote turn-on of my amp and will power the chipcorder that i have the chosen sound on. then the sound is sent to the amp and is played through the outside speaker(but all of that isnt shown, just the basic circuit i need help with). I am not sure if the capacitors is the solution to power the 2nd realy or not since the first relay will only be turned on for a fraction of a second. Im also not sure(if the caps are the solution) what value of capacitors i need.

Any help is appreciated

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.