Information about Hafler

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
What difference between Hafler 9300 and 9303 or 9500 and 9505. I try to find information about this, but find different opinion.
I have shematic for 9300/9500.
And I want to see schematic 9303/9505. This files on Hafler server
MAN0587D_9303_9505_man
MAN0587E_9505_man
have not schematic. Please, send me this files with schematic if anyone have it.
Thanks.
taifun@clink.ru

I don't have a schematic for the 9303/9505, but the '03 and '05 series offer balanced (XLR) connectors. The flexibility is accomplished by the use of an op amp (absent on the 9300/ 9500), which arguably degrades the sound. Diyaudio member Dick West seems pretty knowledgeable about Hafler products; hopefully he will find this thread.

Info about the 9300 series is beyond my pay grade. My expertise (whatever that is) is with the earlier models that also were kits. The later models and later professional models never had all the info published about them the earlier kit models enjoyed. Sorry, but I have no help here.

Is the 9303/9505 have schematic in manual with amp?

I'm not positive that the schematic is included, but it is implied by the pages in the online manual that list "Schematic" and "PC board layout". These pages in the PDF are, of course, blank. They look similar to the pages in the 9300 manual that include schematic, though.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.