Mac 6100 Question

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I recently aquired a Mac 6100 integrated amp for my collection, not working properly of course. My first question is. does anyone know off the top of their heads what transistors are used for replacements of the outputs? The ones residing in the unit have house numbers on them, numbers that by the way happen to match the reprint service manual I ordered. Secondly, does anyone know of a parts supplier for the faceplate parts, new or used, my net search has come to naught. I need the little label escuchen that surrounds the selector buttons.

Thanks,

mike

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Mike,
132-128 was superceded by 132-208. It's NPN 140V, 7.5 A, 250W and a gain of 25 minimum. You can try to find a current replacement with those specs or better. It's hard to tell from my drawing, but if they are TO-3 (204) then try MJ21194 or MJ21196 as replacements. MJ15022 or MJ15024 would work well. Avoid MJ15015.

-Chris

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.