Accuphase E-202 Schematic Anyone ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have schematics for the E-210 power amplifier boards and for the (optional) phono stage, reconstructed from photographs.

Let me know if you are interested.

Accuphase schematics, especially the newer ones, are hard (if not impossible) to get.

I've been looking for schematics to my Accuphase P-500 and C-200V for years, too. I had to give up eventually.

The Accuphase E-210 was designed in 1995 and is out of production since late 2000.

However, Accuphase does not disclose any schematics to the public nor do they invite anyone to clone their products. In fact, they even don't release service manuals of their products, however old.

To be honest, I don't know if it is legal to reconstruct schematics from pictures of a dissassembled device and put them on a server for public download. Probably not. Someone obviously did it anyway, and I was curious and had look "for information only".

It will be something different though to make PCBs for a E-210 clone and offer them on this forum...

Even if someone does, is it worth it? I do like Accuphase, but the E-210 is "only" a small integrated amp, so...

@ sdman:

Where did you obtain them from?

I emailed Accuphase Japan and the German and Austrian distributors and they wouldn't let me have it. A friend working for a workshop said they would fix Accuphase gear without schematics.

Is there any way for me to get them from the same source?

Thank you

Diode type / value can be guessed from their function in the circuit. For example, there are two 15 volt zeners for the opamp supply and to additional zeners in series with their cathodes connected together to protect the opamp input from overvoltage. See also schematic and parts list. No need to use exactly the same types here. Subsitutes will do.

There are some errors in the schematic. The "open" pin of C2 is connected to the heatsink via J13 (see picture of board), however, the other pin of C2 and the rest connected to it should be ground.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.