What to do DIY communitty?...with this small piece of

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
.... electronics.

Your wife suddenly returns home telling you.

- Here is some gift for you darling, as you love sound....

What will you do, if you are the guy in the sketch?

-Introduce the object?

As it is an Introductory type of objects, to introduce in the USB computer port

- Will you send it to....

- Will you say that it is a toy?

- Will you change your mind and your world?

I faced that...what to do...i just silence, waiting for some inputs from you.

My wife said...with something i will show you in the next post...following this one.....

- The man in the shop told me that can play and memorize 1000 high quality sampled MP3 musics, and that also can record 24 hours of good audio conversation...that the battery will rest for 36 hours continuously, a rechargeable battery included..that you need to have a computer to copy your MP3 musics inside this thing, that also you can listen to broadcasting radios with it, that also you can capture data from your computer with it, to travel with 2 Gigabytes of data inside this thing to discharge in another friend's computer.

- Also costed 50 dollares only, and accept your big headphone, also designed in Dennmark, the country you have enormous respect related people and quality of products.

Well....give me some input, and remember that introduce it only is possible in the USB input....also eat it will be hard, even with ketchup...trown througth the window is against the law in brazil, and not delicated beeing your wife's gift.

What to do?

If you want to say things that are in your mind and cannot tell me here...use my personal adress and understand that i am a very flexible guy and i know the life things and i can hold some real ideas.

nanabrother@yahoo.com

regards

Carlos

Attachments

• what to do.jpg
    what to do.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 630
This is the gift....was switched on, already having a sample of audio inside...i use

The provided headphones.

I was shocked....astonished...deeply surprised...if you already listened to this toys you will understand my feelings.

What to do.

Cheap
Portable
Nice quality
Having other capacities as data and audio
Small
Lighweigth
Low consumption
Pretty

What do do?

And about my enormous electronics stuff?

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• denver.jpg
    denver.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 535
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Hi Carlos,

I have a MD player and they are very good for use on the train. I use mine mainly for downloading radio programs (pod cast) but they do a good job playing music.

Best of all, they make you appreciate proper amps and speakers when you get home. :D

regards

There's the trouble Stocker...sending you the big system, and giving up to whole

Convencional, standard, analogue things....i will loose all the fun i have with you, friends, and this will produce a high Tech loneliness.

The hell thing, is that small thing is enougth!

When i watch around, and i observe how much money and time i put there...well...i feel shocked.

Please!..convince me that MP3 is a full sheet...full of data only!
tell me that this small thing has not transient, no sound stage,
that the sound is not sonic, and separation is united!

I do not want to give up!...convince me please that this modern things are just toys to big idiot boys...it is prefered to be convinced this way.

Here is the problem...give up, because this toy is really enougth...but this represents loose all that fun with analogue friends in analogue forum.. and represent the acceptance that all my knowledge has no more value, as world changes are not representative and evolution is not evolution and the good sound i heard is not a good sound...hummm...very..................
confused

My wife is laughing..... with that expression:

- "I will be free of those enormous things in my home!"

That face of "winner" that she is showing me now is "killing me!"

regards,

Carlos

Yes.... alike a virus inside our blood, we cannot abandon those things.

We always discover some "rational" idea to explain to ourselves the need of this or that.

So...as Headphones cannot be used for long time...i cannot abandon my speakers, and as they cannot work without amplifiers, i cannot abandon the amplifier...this way...going and going...ahahahahha

I will find reason to everything...when we want, we can do that.

This is fine.

The forum is precious, to be here, to meet the friends, we have to construct things, to read and to evaluate ideas, to post some ideas...well....here is the fun.

So, if all arguments will convince me that is better to jump to another technical reality, alike everyone, i will search, or create, to myself, the answers needed to convince myself.

This is a part of myself...i cannot give up from myself.

But is really bothering when i watch all that money and work i have spent, and technologie is finding smaller and "so good as" substitutes.

When i watch my face in the mirror i use to say to myself....now a days, with the technologie and price i can have, to keep all those monsters is not too much clever.

I will reduce to a Home Theater only.....6 audio systems and a lot of speakers and amplifiers will be sold or will be gifts to young boys that are starting in the hobbie...local young friends.

I will keep my Aksas, a pair of speakers, a home Theater (that will be substituted by aksas) and the MP3 player only.

But will be constructing, because curiosity, observing and capturing images because nice, and beeing with our communitty.

Something i have to make...i cannot watch all those things that i cannot listen at the same time...not portable...and also too much big.

regards,

Carlos

Well dear Jacco...we are experienced guys, rigth!

Ahahahah...we now exactly what girls wants.

Atention
Comprehension
Friendship
Patience (tons of patience)
Tollerance (zilions of tons)
Deep love

And also other details that are connected to what you think.

Of course, we know that the order of importance is completelly different from those ones we expose.

Life is beautifull, ...if you have courage to try!

regards,

Carlos

Uses for strange gadgits

Hi,
Lots of uses.

Might try to record some pure tones at various levels. Then you will have a 'cheap' portable signal generator for checking out amplifiers.

Use the stereo output. One side holds a recorded test tone, and the other an intermitant tone. Make an interface that takes the intermitant tone and uses it to key a relay.
Use the relay to key a two way radio, and the test tone to exersize it for intermitants. Do try and use a dummy load on the transmitter please.

Music on hold for your telephone.

The wife and I have dogs, so we leave a stereo on with light classical music. This way the dogs have an 'artifical noise floor' in the house and won't bark at every little thing. Rig this player to play some sutable music with a small amp to keep your pets quiet during the times your out of the house.

You did ask for idea, diden't you?

Hope all is well in the real world.

Jack Crow tdy
Camp Arifjan, in Kuwait

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.