What to do DIY communitty?...with this small piece of

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Cobra2 and Purplepeople, thank you, nice sugestions

Cobra2, my wife have some hearing problems, because she loves when i sing...i am afraid she will buy more models with better headphones to hear me singing for her....i do not sing well, she loves me, and this makes her apreciate...poor girl....i sing out of tone sometimes, in special when i am not hearing my own voice to correct..... it may be awfull...poor girl....... woman are wonderfull, when they love you, this turns you a giant even having 5 feet tall....beautifull you may be for her, even if you look alike an automobile front crash, you will be perceived as gentle when your behaviour can be very rude....they are perfect for us, because they do not see the reality, they construct the perfect man and go believing in that story...well, when times passes they start to recognize the real man we are, and them, some problems start if you do not are able to neutralise those things.

Of course, nothing can be applied to everywoman, there are some girls where those ideas cannot be applied..i am happy to be distant from those ones...hehe.

Purplepeople...ahhahaha!....this way i will be installing some system in my car...this is nice!...ahahahaha!...the needed marriage with enormous things with that small toy....ahahahah!...great!...I am laughing imagining the small toy driving an amplifier that will drive a 15 inches woofer back in the car...hehe!

You made them attached for ever!

Apreciated your comments, it is wonderfull to see how people is different, this is nice, because if we were the same, life will be boring.

Imagine this forum....empty....nothing to say here, as everything you said will be accepted, you ideas will be the same idea the other one have....nothing new will happen.....terrible!

It is very interesting to know differences, i use to make personal audio communications with strangers, this is delicious.

Last month i learned how to make sausages in our own home...wonderfull those things!..... i love those differences.

But could not collect too much informations about extreme North Europeans, those early Vikings, and Russians from Siberia, are too much reserved related their lifes, i had not success going close to them.

regards

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.