Harman Kardon 930 very faint audio problem

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i got a harman kardon 930 receiver. i can only get very faint sound on the left speakers only and nothing on right. its so fait i need my ears right on the speaker and i can still barly hear it. i have voume control up all the way. i also tried hooking up another tuner and a cd player and the same thing. i also tried headphones and get nothing out of them. does anyone know what could be wrong.

Hi, since yesterday I am in possession of a Harman Kardon 930. I had the same problems like azgard.

After about 30 minutes of turning on and off all switches and controls, arranging loudspeakers, Headphones, Turntable, Antennas and even the voltage to 230V (240V on the switch) like one would do with vintage electronics, ... I laughed my head off ...

I had forgotten to bridge between the pre amp and the main amp. Now everything works as is expected of vintage equipment.

(I will not think that other people could have done the same neglect).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.