help a newbie!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi, i am looking for a simple, good sounding power amplifier to build, perferably i would like it to be class A and to produce about 20Watts of sound.

The main factors for the design is price and complexity. i want it simple and cheap - that is it - appart from the sound quality.

thanks

thankyou

thankyou all very much, i will probably go for the original zen amplifer due to the support and following of it. as i am new i need all the help i can get!

however i will bookmark the other websites as they look very useful and i may make a few of the designs in the future if my zen project goes smoothly

Amplifier

I to am a Newbiee to all of this, I have just started my DIY ProAc's and I also would like to build an Amplifier to go Whith the speakers. I would like some info on what type of Amp to build ie Amp & Pre-Amp, mono blocks. Power output between say 25-50W.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.