MOSFET power amp schematic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear Laolabs,

A schema attached.
If you have any question about the schema, let's ask.

Regards

Attachments

• mosfet.gif
    mosfet.gif
    9.9 KB · Views: 1,922
Thanks all for your replies.But I have build that with differential amp base input,which I believed taken from Hitachi's application notes.What I am looking for is kind that fully complementary,without differential amp,and yet simple enough with maybe 6 to 8 devices per channel,but definitelly not a single-ended one:whazzat:

Yeah, sorry, after I posted the Borbely suggestion, I realized that you were going for a SE input design.

And simplicity...

Oh, iirc the original B&K amps were SE input stage... something to maybe look at (?).

The next question to ask is why?
What are you going for?
Are you looking for additional even order harmonics??

And, btw, the Borbely stuff isn't terribly complex assuming you get the PC boards from him or Audio Express's site... the class A stuff is quite sweet, imho... and it eliminates the problem of the smoke escaping from the little furry Fets (for the most part). :D

_-_-bear

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.