Is there any better OP than OPA2134

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Maybe I should have added that my list was not meant as a suggestion of the kind that all those op amps are necessarily better. However, for each of them, there are people who have tried it and consider that particular one to be the best of all op amps. But I could suggest almost any op amp (except for 741 maybe) and there will be somebody who says it sounds awful and somebody who thinks it sounds marvellous. So, from those op amps that people recommend from time to time, I just picked those that fit the availability criteria in this case. The application will naturally also affect which op amp may be the best choice, but unless I missed it, there was no info on the application.

Christer said:

And it is not dual, which seemed to be a requirement.

Why?
I at least don't see in clear text that "requirement".

Can't we use dual single's instead of single dual?

Do we want just below -80 dB crosstalk for instance as the suggested OP-AMP Upupa gave if each OP-AMP in/on same package/die is going to work with 2 ch information, eg. stereo?

In that case any OP-AMP with -100 dB noise flor/PSRR/distortion etc. is a "waste", yes/no?

Cheers Michael

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.