Need help with Sansui 5000

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
In short: Looking at the upper part of MPL251 which is the drawing of a resistor, you should make a bridge across that 'resistor'.

/Hugo :)

From FAR in the future I thank you for that little doodle. My very nice 5000A has no FM, drop a screwdriver across the leads per doodle and BOOM....I gots FM.

Kinda like my old '64 Galaxie 500 solenoid, come to think of it.

I have a true Sansui 5000. It has MPL but not MPL 251. It does not have pic of resistor though. Just a Red line on left side then arrow pointing toward yellow line on right. The board is still F1120 so I'm assuming just differnt model MPL. Which side of MPL do you short since I dont have the resistor drawing that everyone assumes all these have. Thanks

I have a true Sansui 5000. It has MPL but not MPL 251. It does not have pic of resistor though. Just a Red line on left side then arrow pointing toward yellow line on right. The board is still F1120 so I'm assuming just differnt model MPL. Which side of MPL do you short since I dont have the resistor drawing that everyone assumes all these have. Thanks

Post #61 doesn't help?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.