Schematic for TEAC BX-330 Stereo DC Integrated Amplifier Needed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello Everyone,
I was given a TEAC BX-330 Stereo DC Integrated Amplifier 5 years ago and have used it on and off over that period.
As it not a bad little amp ( 35watts RMS per channel ) It would be handy to have a schematic if I need to repair it, has anyone got one.
Any help would be appreciated.

Yes John, this is fair, those informs must be openned to everybody,as when we buy the

some amplifier, we must have the rigth to have schematics...as we bougth the entire package, the freedom to have the circuit details, the rigth to fix by ourselves...if not, a black box was bougth...we cannot have sure if the weigth is a transformer or a stone inside.

A friend asked a huge and heavy power supply to his Transceiver, and we have many guys that loves to make jokes.... they prepared an enormous 50 ampéres supply with a 100 miliamperes 12 volts transformer inside, only to ligth the lamps and they filled the entire enclosure with stones...heavy supply isnt'it?

The guy paid, was a Radio Amateur meeting.... all the group friends heard him negotiating using radio for that, and we knew he ordered the supply and the weekly meeting to have his supply, custom made, done and ready to go.

That day was terrible funny, i felt pains so much i laugh...everybody knowing, the only one that had not the knowledge was Jorge, the buyer!

He paid, and hold the enormous box and tried not to show that was too much heavy, because the friend's jokes, something we usually make here...and it is forbidden to turn nervous, to have angry...cannot!....not allowed those things in our group, have to face kiddings with courage!... was terrible funny people laughing muffling laugh with their shirts....people rubish and feeling down from the chairs...and he made enormous effort not to show that was "too much heavy".... and put it inside his car..... the car gonne down.... so heavy that suspension descend the automobile 4 to 5 inches... the front up and the automobile back down...and he gone, satisfied with his new "heavy supply".

He returned....laughing to our meeting...was very funny to everybody...he keept the good mood, received his money back and another good supply was separated for him...this one, without stones inside.

regards,

Carlos

It's OCL Amp

Hello Everyone,
I was given a TEAC BX-330 Stereo DC Integrated Amplifier 5 years ago and have used it on and off over that period.
As it not a bad little amp ( 35watts RMS per channel ) It would be handy to have a schematic if I need to repair it, has anyone got one.
Any help would be appreciated.

Hi John,

Have you got it ? I jst bought it frm a second hand shop in Coburg ("Again") yesterday for A$ 120. I bought it bcs it's an output capacitorless/ OCL: no capacitor in its audio signal bcs it's (as it's written on the amp "Stereo DC Amplifier"). OCL amps has more open & agile sound thn wth the caps ones but less efficient. I thought it could be a class A bcs it's only 35W/ chnl. I opened & checked it. I've looked for OCL amp kit before I found ths one but assembling the kit will cost a lot. My budget power for the kit is only 15-35 W/ channel for OCL amp wth a good/ very good PSU. I don't need big pwr for my room. Now I save $.

I also bought frm the same shop yday : one pair of Yamaha speaker NS-100M for A$ 120 & one pair Criterion wide range frequency SP-400 (30 Hz-20kHz) A$ 80. Both speaker's paint is not good but the sound (speakers) is ok. Both are non reflect bass ones. I've been looking for ths & can't afford to buy a brand new. A reflect bass ones (wth a hole in the front) is cheaper. It changes the color of sound.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.