Bora is a nice guy from Serbia - Yugoslávia

We have been talking for long time, and i asked him to let me post some schematics.

Those circuits i did not assemble, so, i cannot evaluate, as not hearing i have not this condition.

As Bora is experienced, i suppose he had constructed some prototypes.

Now, presenting Bora to forum friends.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• bora image.jpg
    bora image.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 11,219
Yes, they are obsolete now a days Jaycee, and will be a little

confused to find a good replacement, because the samples i have in my home, measured 150 of gain, showing me that it is a very low gain unit.... as this small value of gain may had be used to calculate the entire amplifier gain, a good replacement will need reduced gain too....well, Bora may have solution.

Bora place is advanced related New York time line.... around 4 hours i imagine, soon he will be here to suggest some replacement.

The first package of amplifiers Bora sent me, have 25 units....i believe that may have one or two more amplifiers that will interest you.

Amplifiers will be posted in groups of 3 units, a very good idea from Bora, this way, all comments will be around the last post 3 units.... a very few comments and questions will appear related older posted units.

Having curiosity Jaycee, try to visit his home page, where you will have more options.

regards,

Carlos

Omni protects the power transistors in case of overload, the speakers in case of power amp malfunction, protects amplifier in case of short circuit in loudspeaker or speaker cable or too low impedance of connected speakers, and also performs a muting function when the power supply is turned ON or OFF.

Attachments

• omnisema.pdf
    43.1 KB · Views: 2,353
You welcome Ultima Thule, you are deep in my heart

I cannot wait the day to have another dinner with you, the virtual one we have, in front of the swiming pool.

hehe...was great!...unforgeatable!

Well, Bora may be very happy...when a single forum guy accepted some amplifier, the work done is already paid!

Bora is a little bit busy, as he have two main professions...and some others secondaries responsabilities too.

regards,

Carlos

Hello everybody!
I can't believe there are already 16 posts. I've got very busy day and it was impossible for me to join earlier. First of all I have to thank Carlos for his good will and all efforts. He posses GREAT and, in today's world, pretty rare personality with amazing positive attitude! Hopefully, no one took seriously his grossly exaggerated joke-remarks about me in some previous posts! Carlos... Carlos... :smash:

I also have to stress that some of the simulation results (mainly THD) should be taken "with a good pinch of salt" for, practical results were in some cases more than 10 times worst.

ILIMZN - thanks for answering to "Ultima Thule" for me. As I expected, you gave correct answer with maybe little addition that it is actually linearising technique that I have learned from big master Hawksford. I hope, no one think even for a second that it is my invention! It is generally known as "linearised cross-quad". Anyone interested for more details should search for Hawksford's articles on the WEB.
By the way ILIMZN, I am following most of your posts for quite some time, and all I can say is... congratulations!!!... you posses remarkable knowledge as well as fine sense for details and even more for essence of designs. I am glad to say I know you!

Damn... "darkfenriz"! I was hoping that no one would recognize it! Yes, it was started as an audio amp. idea, but ended as High-End Schmidt trigger... of course, high power one.