Bora is a nice guy from Serbia - Yugoslávia

Hi Bora!

I'm sorry, maybe my demands are too complex. Basically i would like to know which one of Your amplifiers can be recognized as a very high (hi-end) quality amplifier with fantastic trebles and strong and controlled bass... as far as I know, "studio" and "t reference" are closest to this description. I don't know anything about Your other designs

Well "ostry", that is complex question again and I'll try to explain why.
There are two groups of my designs: one is a group of those already published on my site and another consists of what I consider my "HiEnd" designs. For now, this second group is not for "public eyes" because I am still doing "HiEnd" amplifiers occasionally on custom orders.
None of my designs from a group published on my WEB-site can be called "HiEnd" in a full meaning of that term! That issue is nevertheless highly questionable and will depend of what someone consider as "HiEnd". Amps like Sigma, Studio and Techno are certainly among the best of those published and are generally considered High Class by those that built them and got a chance to compare them with numerous commercial units. I am not prone to talk very much about my designs and especially not in an aggressively-positive manner. That is simply not in my nature. Some of my friends are constantly objecting that I am too modest and that some of my designs deserve much better marks and wider recognition, but I never believed that it is my role to use all bells and whistles to promote them. Other people that built and use my designs will eventually make them more known and recognized one day.... if ever... Majority of those that already built my designs are more than happy with them and that is all reward and recognition I need and expect!

I have received, by mail, RAJ boards.... he made and sent me as gift...Bora designs

One is the one i like...the Technos, by Bora.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• img_0579a.jpg
    img_0579a.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 1,627
RAJ boads are excelent...very well made ... perfect!

I do not know if he did that inside his home or if he has a circuit board factory.

The work is excelent.

Thank you very much RAJ..also thank you Bora, by the pleasant sonics designs.

Another boards i have received..for stereo construction, into separated boards, was Clepsidra.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• img_0580a.jpg
    img_0580a.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 1,607
I am very surprised that those boards (6) have entered brazilian mail system

without any problems..without be considered imported gods subjected to taxes.

The package was 4 times more heavy that others i have received.

This year i have lost a single board because had two Sanken transistors inside...was blocked into the customs...they asked a lot of money ...i decide to abandon the board there...was very expensive.

The board was a nice Cyrus board made by my friend Klaas Veenstra from Nederland...i have lost that one.

I am happy..very happy that those ones arrived..without any trouble... strange that..i was waiting a single board..and i received something alike 6 boards..to make three different stereos.

Good..that...very good that..excelent that!

Was a gift..very nice gift..very kind from you dear RAJ.

Normally i use to receive things from Australia...and they come into a very special envelope that has air bubbles inside... this turn hard the inspection using hands or fingers..than... always passed into the inspection..ahahahahha

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• img_0583a.jpg
    img_0583a.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 1,528
I was inspecting the boards with a very critical eyes

I found only one error that was corrected by RAJ....also i could see that board corners was sanded (very good) and i could see traces of black ink.

Interesting...this guy may be RAJ Industries.

By Appointment by the Majesty i suppose.... the boards have passed by Canadá..... because some Britanic arrangement..interesting.

Mr. RAJ may be the Princip of Kuala Lumpur...things runs better at his side.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• clepsidra.jpg
    clepsidra.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 1,532
Bora is an University Teacher... a PHD...more than a Doctor., a post doctor let's say

Bora's works are very virtual..schematics, and boards into pdf.

RAJ boards shows us something very real.... the board solutions, board design, is excelent.... more than good.... almost perfect.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• excelent job.jpg
    excelent job.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 1,539
Bora is silent, do not make self advertising, to not create noises....nothing

Humble and silent.... maybe hard to him to face our ignorance.

Well.... we are very distant from him in know how.... he will need time and patience to teach us all those things.

A pitty..he has not time, and i suppose not patience too.... into the University may be enougth to him

No problems...i will produce some noise to him..some advertising...when i have some chance.

Interesting folks.... the letter, from RAJ.... gone from Malaysia to the Canada?

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• have entered canada.jpg
    have entered canada.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 1,426
Please folks, i need the upper board image, parts side from the Techno

amplifier... i have boards, made by RAJ, and i would be happy to construct them this morning.

The TECHNO is the one i want.

But, i could not find the image showing the parts placed over the board...this helps a lot.... I have only the schematic and the boards....but boards have not silk screen, so, it is hard to discover where to place parts.... produces enormous work this way.

So...if you have this image, please, upload here or send to me immediatelly.

panzertoo at yahoo dot .com

I am waiting your help folks, also Victor Faca attention on that and also Bora...but seems to me Bora is very busy to be reading forum.

I am showing another amplifier from Bora.... just to show you the kind of image i want.

Techno sounds nice... i like it...very clever, very well designed amplifier, sounding nice.

regards to all folks, and a Merry Christmas to everybody.

Carlos