Preamp PCB layout.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The capacitor physical sizes don't look right. A 1000uF cap smaller than a TL071? Actually the capacitance values look a bit odd too. A 470 uF input cap into a 100K input impedance is much bigger than it needs to be. Where did the circuit come from and what is it for?

Tack for your answer :)
I'll use 1uF instead.

I know the 1000uF size is wrong but it doesn't matter because i know t will fit anyway. Im currently reworking the pcb because i'll have a lm386 driving an headphone also from the same signal source.
Will uptade in a while

Okey here comes some updates:
-Added filter caps for supply voltage
-Using +-12V for TL071
-Added a seperate headphone driver on board in form of a 386 (hence the 7812)
-Put the psu for the chips onboard
-Using seperate groundingcabling for psu gnd and signal gnd (they will however end up together when they hit the main reservoircaps ground)

Please feel free to comment if it sucks :)

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

The opamp circuit is just a standard simple negative feedback circuit with a gain of ~25. The signal is splitted from the pot to both amps.
The schematic for the LM386 circuit is taken directly from the data-sheet (gain=50 version)

Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.