Constructors, have you assemble some forum amplifier, can you post it here?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here's mine

Top view of one of my J-amp 2003 's .

(Hard to tell if this is right or left channel :D )

It is the 2003 modification of the JLH amp.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

4 x MJ15003 output BJT

Regulated psu: 102,000uF cap per channel.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Find more on my Amp site

Hello destroyer X,

In the following URL you can find pictures of mine first diy attempt. It is the Crescendo 1982 ampifier from elektor.

http://groups.msn.com/BenJanssen/6kanaalsaudioversterker1.msnw

Edit,
Well maybe it isn't a true forum amp, but there are many things writtin on this forum about this amp. And it is one of the amplifiers that is most diy'ed say the people of elektor.

Cheers
Ben

Bensen, your amplifier were already in my "beautifull amplifier files"

I have some, and i use to watch those images...that's turn me happy...i love to see amplifier insides.

Well, in my point of view, if you used your hands and constructed, you will be doing by yourself.

Do it by yourself, do not need to be, design it by yourself...of course both are very interesting....but.... i feel more happy with the first DIY than the second, because the first one we can listen, the second alone, serve only to discuss..... i do not like discussions, and as i could see, no one find any solution, producing bad feelings to one each other only.

Very pretty work you made, i thank you to use this Thread, as here we will see amplifier, with images already openned, without the need to open PDF files or follow links..... joining together the ones that loves electronis with the ones that love images too.

regards, and thanks

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.