Anyone has the PCB layout for the TDA7294?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

Ive been searching everywhere on the web for pcb layouts for the TDA7294 but I can't find any! I wished I didn't sucked so much in PCB designing. I would be mucho greatfull to the great spirit that will help me find a pcb layout.

Thank you very much I love this forum ;)

The article about TDA 7294 was published along with pcb layout in Elektor few years back. Even they have published recently TDA7293 artwork which can be adapted to TDA 7294. If u can go ahead with .ps file then i can send it to u. Hope this helps u.
Mahendra Palesha

take a look at my thread :)

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9860

Although I'm not an expert, this design is fairly easy to build. I suggest that you add some "security" such as a protection on the outputs to protect your loudpspeakers.

Concerning the power supply, a transformer and a diodes bridge seems to be sufficient.
If you plan to drive 8ohms speakers, the author recommends a 2X30V 150VA transformer (for 1 channel)
If you plan to drive 4ohms speakers, the author recommends a 2X24V 150VA transformer (for 1 channel)
Personally, I think these values are a bit "tight". Personally I would use a 2X24V transformer when driving 8ohms loads at the cost of a little lower output power.

Finally, I'm just a newbie with little experience. If anyone has useful tips etc., then go ahead and share with us ! :)

Hope this helps !

Ref TDA7294

I have made my own artwork. I can send the .ps file of the same.
Just let me know if u need it.
Mahendra palesha

hii
i wnat to build amp using TDA7294 i did make a pcb layout of mine which i m not so happy with coz its not looking that symetrical and seconndly m confused for the mute and standby pins , so lookng for a single sided pcb file, if you have a ps its fine wiht me,
have you tried TDA2050,
any help will be great

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.