Need to build simple MOSFET preamp!!Please help!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
thomgun_lc said:
:eek: As far as i know "bride of zen" is power amplifier not line level preamplifier.Does anyone know another simple MOSFET preamp schematic?:smash:
Hi, did u try to google for it and actually study the article?
the title of the article read as this:

The Bride of Zen: A Single Gain Stage Preamplifier
:smash: :smash: :smash:

i actually built according to the schematic and use it as a preamp..this is as far as i know too. try googling, it really helps.:eek:

:smash: What is the substitute of IRF610?IRF510??I'm looking for IRF 610 but i only found IRF9610. Maybe there is another IRF610 series which have same characteristic.
What's the diferent?
I'm sorry, i'm newbie in solid state amp.Actually i want to build a Preamp to accompany my Gainclone.:angel:
I found that bride of zen is a good and simple preamp which provide a little gain;) Maybe, it's suitable for my Gainclone amp.:confused:
I'm not satisfied with a passive preamp, i need to give a some colour to my gainclone amp.
:smash: :angel:
I need to make my gainclone amp become more dynamic by provide some level line.

:smash: What is the substitute of IRF610?IRF510??I'm looking for IRF 610 but i only found IRF9610. Maybe there is another IRF610 series which have same characteristic.
What's the diferent?

I'm sorry, i'm newbie in solid state amp.Actually i want to build a Preamp to accompany my Gainclone.:angel:
I found that bride of zen is a good and simple preamp which provide a little gain;) Maybe, it's suitable for my Gainclone amp.:confused:
I'm not satisfied with a passive preamp, i need to give a some colour to my gainclone amp.
:smash: :angel:
I need to make my gainclone amp become more dynamic by provide some level line.

;) Does anyone try this AMP?I think this is a very good amp.Take a look at the picture.

Attachments

• schem_mj.jpeg
    schem_mj.jpeg
    32.5 KB · Views: 891
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.