:: linestage [Bryston B60] ::

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear all:

Is this schematic close enough as Bryston [b60] line stage ... ????? :confused:

regards: ragil.hastomo

Attachments

• linestage.jpg
    linestage.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 817
Hi Elso,

Funny, I was the one who posted the link :D

I haven't looked at the original DOA33 schema, but the transistor parts numbers are not the same, from what I can remember. The topology looks very close though :cool: Remember though that the link is for the opamp used in the Bryston amplifiers, from memory I believe that the output transistors where not the same in the preamp. And again, they had those special transistors made for them that you can't buy anywhere :confused:

Cheers,
RonS ;)

Matching

Looking at the Bryston diagrams, it was unusual for me to find that they consider as important certain passive parts to be matched between channels. They put such parts in bold.

Very reasonable of course, as those parts deal with low cut points and gain, and channels should be mated so as not to have audible differences. A nice touch which I will take care of on my next projects.

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.