i need a amp circuit 100W + with

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi DJ,

I'm 20 y. old, can you tell us your experiences with electronics???
Then we know what things you're able to do and what not ;)

so you want to build an amp of 4 x 100W rms, hey that's exactly what I'm building right now, maybe I can help you but first I've got to test my new design.

do you already have a transformer or not?? How much money do you want to spend??

Hope to help you out ;)

HB.

hi dj,

i also own an amp with the same devices but with only one pair in the output.the amp sounds very good ,maybe that is why you want a duplicate.i think that amp being made locally here in india is a clone of crown amp.the amp which i have is pulz from r&s electronics.

Amplifier with transistors C5198 & A1941

There is amps made with those transistors. As a matter of fact I'm trying to repair a car amp with those transistors. It's a pyramid PBX449. It's going into protect mode, also I checked every transistor and they are fine. There's not much to the circuitry on the board so it can't be to hard to fix. I have 2 degrees in electronics so I know what I'm doing. It's just I've been working on so many car amps my min is boggled. I buy broken car amps fix them and resale them. It's pretty good I do mobilr work like on TV'sand Home theatrer. To add I have 15 years experience, just so evryone knows who will read this. I'm new to this site so if I'm in the wrong forum, sorry. Anyway back to the amp. I also checked diodes out to thought the main power diode at power input was bad but if it was it did'nt help. So does anyone have any Idea for me to check out other components?I'm thinking the power supply next, seeing if it's getting vlotag out of torroidal transformer. Let me know something if you can. Thanks

I don't know what all the fuss is about.. 2sc5198/2sa1941
(140v Hfe40-55). You could use those devices on just
about any of the sub 50V rail small DIY amps like dx standard,
my frugalamp 1 with 50-0-50V , Symasym..etc.

these devices are just the "little brothers" to the all famous
2sc5200/1943 , so they are not for 4R subwoofers or
difficult loads (small SOA) but have the same electrical
characteristics. With a single pair don't expect more than
60-70 watts max..

OS

Asian design

Hi DJ Base, I do know some schematics with C5198 and A1941. This sort of amplifier won't be easily available in the Western region especially in the US or UK, it is only available in Asian region. Amplifier manufacturers such as Sagasonic, Jeban, Denford are some of the examples using such transistors. I try to dig it out for you, but I am not promising anything here.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.