Walt Jung Class A preamp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
When I browsed the web I found a bipolar class A opamp design by Walt Jung the old opamp guru, has anybody tried this discrete opamp audio buffer I will search the schematics and post it when I found it.

The design is made up from very few parts and looks very good with low distorsion and so on.

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Buffer

Yes I noticed that but I will see any class A designs that is good for high end audio I have tried it in multisim and it works.;)

I think that the most good preamps buffers is jfet designs do you have any idéa of a bipolar simple high end line preamp and buffer
designs BTW I will buy a power supply pcb of your design.:)

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Buffers and preamps

I thought that this forum was like an "idéas corner" where people is nice and decent why sholud I ask John Curl ?? I think he design electronics for his living but... I aslo think he is out on different forums just to collect information about trends in this very hot field.:vampire:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.