volume control similar like aleph p1.7

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Originally posted by
How about feeding a voltage to normally open reed relay DPDT circuit?

You could use a 2 deck 12-24 position switch.

But this would be over kill and is probably a bad design idea

it would not be a bad idea but when, say, 50 positions are intended than one would have to have many resistor (possibly good quality ones) and that would be an overkill to my wallet.
pass soulution is better- less resistors and than combine then - unfortunately I don't have a cluze how to design it and or make the software for the thing...... :xeye:

sunrise said:
so..... the question is what do we do now..... we don't want to develop it by myself (since my knowledge is in digital sence very limited) and it seems that there isn't any schematics to use from somebody else :::::(:bawling: :dunno: :sigh:

Im working on a balanced and Non balanced volume atenuator digital with OUT relays and a display with remote and input selector if you want to wait a little ill have it done soon.

J'

jleaman said:

Im working on a balanced and Non balanced volume atenuator digital with OUT relays and a display with remote and input selector if you want to wait a little ill have it done soon.

J'

I have told a friend of mine about my suffering :) and he told me that he will try to build it for me (and for him also) - but I will be looking over Your project when it comes on a forum..... supose that You will publish it on the solid state.... :smash:

regards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.