Explendid amplifier designed by Michael Bittner, our MikeB

yes...

Thanks Joel. I've checked this site before but couldn't find a link to purchase a pcb, preferably looks like yours!!! Is it your produdction (looks super:up:) from the files provided? Thanks again.

I have based my design in Michael Bittners site.but my layout is not yet been tested.I will share this later if you like, but be aware and try to review.

regards,
joel

abaout sound quality for couples mj 15004/15003 and 2sk170

Hi, Mike
I am very interested to build your masterpiece. :up:
I have old stock pairs of mj 15004/15003 and 2sk170, can I use to get good sound quality?. Can you recommend it.
How about the sound quality would I be, when using the pair of mj 15004/3.

I plan to build two pairs for each channel, how to setup the bias current of each pair to get the best sound quality?.

I would use a circuit like rudi ratlos TO3 pcb.

Many thanks for the response.

i'm noob , sorry for my english. :eek: :cool:

First of all, u should have good speakers that cost around Rs.50000 a pair and above, to judge whether an amp/transistors sound good... and there r so many other things. These intricacies r not needed now.

If noob, then u should read and construct the low TIM amp at
Leach Amp Plans - Part 1

The site very nicely explains the construction and the difficulties are also sorted out.

If u have any difficulties, ask for them in a separate thread of your own.

Gajanan Phadte

Simple modification. The operational amplifier increases the useful signal 0dB, 30dB signal the error. In conclusion, the bias decreases 20dB

Attachments

• 100W-M.BITTNER-MOD.JPG
    100W-M.BITTNER-MOD.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 963