Explendid amplifier designed by Michael Bittner, our MikeB - Page 2 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 16th July 2005, 11:34 PM   #11
diyAudio Member

Default This is Michael's last design, for a while, the Evolution one

This one i did not tried too.

But i am sure all those work perfectly.

Of set is never more than 3 milivolts

Distortion is very low

Dinamic is a surprise

Bass is a punch in your stomach

Treble can the thin alike a razor blade cut!

regards,

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: gif symasym5 the evolution.gif (15.9 KB, 16087 views)
Old 16th July 2005, 11:36 PM   #12
diyAudio Member

Default My dear friend Michael, very honored with his attention with me.

I am at his service now.

regards,

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg imagem bittner.jpg (65.8 KB, 15559 views)
Old 16th July 2005, 11:37 PM   #13
diyAudio Member

Default MikeB bench, were he produced very good amplifiers.

That amplifier, the Symasym4, has nothing less than the best brands you heard.....maybe has something more!

regards,

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mikeatwork.jpg (85.9 KB, 16418 views)
Old 16th July 2005, 11:40 PM   #14
diyAudio Member

Default This is an image to check the others.

Picture was distorted, a little bit out or proportion, but it is showing revised copper lines.

More deep informations about the amplifier, must contact Mr.Bittner, as i have not enougth know how to answer those questions about tenth harmonics...and things alike.

regards,

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg distorted but revised.jpg (92.5 KB, 14662 views)
Old 17th July 2005, 03:46 AM   #15
diyAudio Member

Hi Carlos,

Brazil is a good country...and so are the brazilians and you are simply Excellent

K a n w a r
Old 17th July 2005, 09:46 AM   #16
diyAudio Member

Default Thank you Workhorse, Kanwar, i am very happy with that good feeling you have related

..related my person.... a birthday gift to me, when someone could see, with "heart eyes", my dedication to my close friends, and my efforts to inform good amplifiers to beginners and young guys in special.

Also i think India is a wonderfull place, you also do not apreciate war, as we turn against everyone that make violence, do not matter the reason why.... beeing violent, for me, for us, for Brazilians, is something that we do not accept, as a rule.

Violence will never end, once it start, will be impossible to stop.

This is the "stupid side" of mankind.... figthing for coloured fabric, flags,frontiers, Nationality, oil, money, all foolishes.

Were peace, family, kids, fun, love are always showing us the correct and good way to spend our lives.... idiots doing oposite.

Well Kanwar;..... this amplifier is very good, and your units are very strong in appearance, will be happy to see more images of your products, prototypes and things alike.

Show them for us, or send me that i will show them for you...this is a pleasure to me, show the friends equipments...i love that...so, unfortunately in this live, nothing is completely for free...my payment is the pleasure i have to show things to our people, precious guys, those that make this place a meeting place....hehe....they are all here, this is wonderfull.

regards,

Carlos
Old 17th July 2005, 10:09 AM   #17
diyAudio Member

Hi Carlos, Mike's connection is very similar to Dynaco 400, which was new in half of 70' and was at this time very good. But I see progress in your thinking, 'cos to this time your preferable connections was from half of 60' . I wish you nice day in Brazil.
Old 17th July 2005, 11:00 AM   #18
djQUAN is offline djQUAN  Philippines
diyAudio Member

Send a message via MSN to djQUAN Send a message via Yahoo to djQUAN
hmmm. he's using almost the same oscilloscope that I have. although that one's 475, mine's 475A.
Old 17th July 2005, 11:35 AM   #19
diyAudio Member

Default Yes Epupa, i am turning myself more and more flexible, to compensate

Body turning bad in flexibility, as agging effects are comming.

Today completing 54 years old.... i am from the Beatles and Rolling Stones times.

Half century ago...ahahahaha!.... terrible.

Epupa, in the reality, i miss those times and those amplifiers, electrolitic condenser coupled and those things, but i can perceive that are beated designs.

Beeign good to my years, i can accept everything.

My Class D amplifier use FETs.....zilions of transistors and small chips...and i like it too.

Do you understand...i prefer blondes...but having not too much over here, i can take the non blond ones too...no problem.

I think this amplifier is too much complicated, and have too much features to destroy the sound.....but i have to accept, that, somethimes, those features do not destruct the sound.

Everytime we change our mind, related everything, we are climbing one more step, of the long stair that will maintain us very distant from lame ignorance....this is good.

What about you Epupa.... keeping or changing your mind?

I am sure, already changed your mind related Big Fat Charlie Here.

regards,

Carlos
Old 17th July 2005, 11:45 AM   #20
diyAudio Member

Default Some images or the Symassym

A miracle, that mess of components, circuit very modern and strange...but the sound reproduced is very good.

There are others better, but the distance between them is not bigger than a hair diameter.

regards,

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: gif xc.gif (30.9 KB, 13684 views)

Hide this!Advertise here!