Post Schematic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Would it be wrong of me to post a schematic in .pdf format that I spent hours locating on a Russian site? It's for the HK Citation 19.
I've seem at least one request for it and the search is what brought me to this site. Further, I see someone posted the schematic for the ubiqutous Citation 16. Thank you.

Vhinze, can you explain more detailed what happened.

I am not native in English speak...and could not understand what is the meaning of your text.

Publish schematic, having not the factory name under, is very good to us.... having some factory brand, may have some legal problems...do not know if this is the case.

Publish audio schematic, in one technical forum of audio can be very interesting for us, having some care related the way you publish.... better to say "It seems to be Citation XYZ" in my way of thinking...of course, this is a matter of culture (country and people's group characteristics)some differences and subjective, and ideas related the same problem can variate from country to country.

For instance, after dinner, some Arabic countries use to spell stomach gases, to say that are very satisfied with the dinner..this is normal there...here, in Brazil, this is a terrible shame.

If you want to talk more about that, can use my personal mail, or even here, if you think this is good to our forum.

nanabrother@yahoo.com

But write as you are explaining things to a 5 years old guy.

thanks,

Carlos

Re: Vhinze, can you explain more detailed what happened.

destroyer X said:
For instance, after dinner, some Arabic countries use to spell stomach gases, to say that are very satisfied with the dinner..this is normal there...here, in Brazil, this is a terrible shame.

Hmmm....that's a very interesting analogy you draw, Carlos. I guess if the design in question was very poor it could have a double meaning as well.... :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.