Quad clone,output 30v,need help.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
dear all
i have a problem in my clone QUAD606,the OUtput is about +25V when supply voltage is +-40V,from the schematic i think the point A is about 0V,
is anyone know how did the QUAD606 working(from the schematic) for output near 0V.and who can help me to slove the clone problem.thanks a lot.
i use the transformer like below

Attachments

• 200562322420299.jpg
    200562322420299.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 622
AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
SHARMAN said:
dear all
i have a problem in my clone QUAD606,the OUtput is about +25V when supply voltage is +-40V,from the schematic i think the point A is about 0V,
is anyone know how did the QUAD606 working(from the schematic) for output near 0V.and who can help me to slove the clone problem.thanks a lot.
i use the transformer like below

Which is the point that is at 25V? I see only two 0V points in your schematic.

Jan Diddden

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
SHARMAN said:
janneman,
The pointA normal is about 0V ,but my clone in pointA is about +25V,i have no idea.

OK, I assume that the other '0V' point in the drawing is also at +25V?
The best way to trouble shoot this is working backwards from point A (leftwards) and measure the terminal voltages of the transistors as shown in the schematic. And don't assume that your wiring is correct. It is very difficult to spot wiring problems if you did it yourself. Unless a component is broken, it is a wiring error. There are no more flavors...

Keep us posted.

Jan Didden

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.