SWR amps anyone?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Availability.

I like the MJ15xxx series of transistors for commercial power amps - most of what I do is pro audio anyway. They are very popular and used in many places. They were originally Motorola, now ON Semi. Look it up at Allied and they should have a data sheet, if you can't find it at ON or elsewhere. The 15024 is a 16A 250V part. See the SOA chart for your application. QSC on their older amps went from 424s to the Moto types with few other changes.

www.alliedelec.com

This is the schematic for most models. At some point just before, or maybe after Fender bought them out. the SM-900's changed the PCB's from green to Blue and made a whole slew of nasty changes adding all kinds of saftey crap in there and really mucked them up.

This schematic covers the good green board amps.

Zc

Attachments

• rev d board l.jpg
    rev d board l.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 358
swr 4004 350 swr2000 power amp module

I have a workingman's 4004 that was blown up and then hacked up by an evil tech.
I have the schematics but a PCB layout with part Ref.#s would be extremely helpful in resurrecting this amp.
I will pay if necessary for the correct PCB layout.
Thanks Paul Kaz email:kazthebassman@yahoo.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.