Please teach me - triple slope SOA protection

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A.G., your "email" button doesn't show up, and even then the email system here apparently doesn't allow sending attachments, nor does it show the prospective sender what your email address is.

So your best bet is sending him an email request. I can also send you a copy if you send a request to me tonight - but I'll be gone for the Mother's day weekend starting tomorrow.

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
richie00boy said:

Thanks Jan. I was trying to hint towards that in my post :)

Richie,

Yeah, as a matter of routine I keep my subscriptions to EW and AX alive carefully. There is so much going through these two magazines that is of interest for audio. For me, the 'net is still no substitute for that.

Edit: Just look at the last AX: A triode 6336 class A amp, reducing triode amp filament distortion, an article by Jean Hiraga on distortion (translated by yours truly), a visit to a tube factory, a well-documented article on capacitor bypassing, Nelson Pass on his Kleinhorns, triangular boxes for low-cost drivers, etc.

This for the cost of a monthly pizza. I mean, how can you afford NOT to read this?

Jan Didden

PS I am not in any way affiliated to AX....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.