Soundcraftsmen model A2502

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I need some help from all you guru's in audio out there. I have the Soundcraftsmen A2502 power amplifier. I think it is 125wpc @8ohms and 250wpc @4ohms max rating. It has two(2) channel inputs that are labeled A and B making it a 4 speaker stereo amp. I am using it to power a SVS 20-39cs home theatre sub that is 4ohm rated hooked to the channel A left speaker input.

I have looked all over the net for the specs on this amp and can't find anything. I would be willing to pay someone (reasonable) out there if they could copy their manual and send it to me either through the mail or email. I would be very grateful!!

I would like to know what the amp is rated at, the THD %, and so forth, and whether or not I can bridge this amp with the sub I am using?

If I can bridge it, is it stable @4ohm loads?

Can I hook the subs positive lead to channel A's left positive and the negative lead to channel B's left positive (or vice versa) so I can use both channel inputs?

Or do I need to just use channel A or B's left positve and right positive like regular bridiging?

The sub I am using can hit 20hz so the extra head room would be nice.

Sorry for the ignorance here. I was just wondering if it were possible.

Thanks in advance for all your help!!

Soundcraftsman A2502

I have the Soundcraftsman A2502 also. I can send you copies of the data that I have on this amp. Sorry I can't answer any of your questions concerning the amp but maybe the documentation will help.

I'm probably going to sell my amp (Soundcraftsman A2502)and preamp (Soundcraftsman DX3000) in the near future.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.