Nad 701

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The nearest model number that i could find was NAD 716

The total schematic size is around 7M.

If you want it, i can upload it to you, just send me your personal mail adress.

It is a zipped file, having 10 images inside.

The power amplifiers, front and Surround units i will post them here.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• upc1225h.jpg
    upc1225h.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 1,101
You welcome, this guy, Mat is our forum friend.

And i feel very good having chances to cooperate.

This guy, Matt, from Mattsoft, i have been using and download more than Gigabytes from him....he never asked me one cent!... he just say the thing is costy and he will feel good receiving some help...but never blocked anyone access to download things there.
I like this guy.... Matt.

This is something that i love to do to "ALL" forum guys, and of course to moderators also..... two of them are very good friends and helped me when i made some foolishes here.

regards,

Carlos

Nad 701 schematic

I've just bought a faulty NAD 701 Receiver for use in my home office, it has a blown up Left hand channel on the amp, I've replaced all semiconductors and the darn thing still keeps going pop! Has anyone got a schematic of the PA section? thats all i need to fix it! Three sets of transistors i've been through so far!:smash:

PM me with your email and I'll send a pdf - it is 5.5MB and too big to post. Or let me know what section and I'll extract it and post it here.

You can look here: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=93931

for a summary of my adventures repairing my 701. While I was at it I also replaced all of the electrolytics in the power amp section and had to reflow all of the solder joints to get rid of a nasty intermittent crackling.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.