diyAudio (
-   Solid State (
-   -   Plate Amplifiers needed (

Paradise_Ice 22nd March 2005 01:54 AM

Plate Amplifiers needed
Hello people.

I need a manufacturer of plate amplifier, they need to be at least 400 watts RMS into 4 ohms and anything above is fine.

I need to put together a system solution and i cant find a maker that is well prices and has the spec, the US has lots of plate amps but the shipping cost is a problem i think.

Anybody know of anybody on this side of the pond that make good plate amplifiers or anybody that can make them?

Thanks for any help in advance.

traderbam 22nd March 2005 09:01 AM

What is a plate amplifier?

uli 22nd March 2005 09:56 AM



:nod: :nod: :nod:

traderbam 22nd March 2005 10:51 AM

Was that site meant to explain the term "plate amplifier" ? :xeye:

uli 22nd March 2005 10:53 AM

no, its a German source for very good plate amplifiers


:nod: :nod: :nod:

Frank Berry 22nd March 2005 10:54 AM

A plate amplifier is one which is constructed on a plate rather than a standard chassis.
They are primarily used for subwoofers.

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:55 AM.

Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 18.75%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2018 diyAudio