Finished compact p3a amp/chassis today, few pictures.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Got myself a table saw finally, and with the right blade cutting aluminum is so easy ! I had two extra p3a boards, so I decided to make a compact case for them. Heatsinks I got from a local electronics shop, they only had 4 and they were already pre drilled/tapped for the most part.

PSU is a single 250va avel dual 25volt transformer, bridge and 12500 uf caps from ApexJr.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

For better view, shot of internals. I pulled the AC line jack from a broken psu, it's 6amp rated with emi filter.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Spare rca and speaker posts from partsexpress.

Bare aluminum finish, it was covered in stick-on film that I pulled off once I was done with drilling and cutting.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.