A good Brazilian Amplifier, class A switching to AB in hi power - Page 3 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Solid State

Solid State Talk all about solid state amplification.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 22nd March 2005, 07:36 PM   #21
diyAudio Member

Default hehe, just Lieutnant Destroyer, as my soldiers used to call me

Fourth Jungle Comand.

Now i am giving orders to my daugthers only.

I think i like you James, Jacob, Jacco,Tiago.... all them the same name, with same meaning, in many languages... one of the Jesus Christ Brothers.

Yeah!...i think i like you.

Carlos
Old 22nd March 2005, 07:48 PM   #22
diyAudio Member

Default Jacco, in a jungle troop, you have to face Sucuri, enormous reptile, a snake

You call that "Kind girl" Anaconda.

Have to figth against a 15 feet long Sucurí, she make turns around your chest.... around your arms.... and go making pressure, you have to keep your muscles making strengh all the time...if you relax, loosing the up body inflated sittuation, that kind girl tigth you more and more...you lost air and "kaput"

Those snakes are really kind, and do not stay near humans, never bother you. But if you go to hit she attack as a defense.

First lesson when in Jungle, Tarzan and also Superman do not exist, respect jungle and will survive, for some days.

The first contact with Anaconda astonish us very much...but not so much as some threads i have read in our forum.

See my surprise face... and jungle command use paints....not rose paints Jacco as i know you will think, as you are terrible to find someway to make some jokes.

regards,

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lumnatic.jpg (23.6 KB, 333 views)
Old 22nd March 2005, 09:23 PM   #23
jmateus is offline jmateus  United States
diyAudio Member

Default good gradiente brasilian amplifier

This is a classic brasilian amplifier, and I was impressed when I
looked at the schematic some time ago.
Afer the good tutorial Carlos gave us I think we understand the
topology of this amplifier much better. And we don't need any Anaconda' concept to be mixed up in the circuit, Carlos might
have told us everything we need to know about the amplifier
and were afraid to ask.
I, myself was awakened by his explanation about the so to speak
automatic bias circuit and forced to think there are amplifiers
and amplifiers, and this one is a very inteligent one.
Have you seen an amplifier that automatically switches so swiftly
from A to Ab, the way this one does? I think not, at least I
haven't...
And this design is what, from the late 80's, right?
They don't design it like they use to.....

By the way Carlos, I don't salute you the way they do, I'm very insubordinate. I simply say, continue the good work!
Old 22nd March 2005, 09:43 PM   #24
diyAudio Member

Default Hummm Mat...hehe...Anaconda big and long Mateus

People say that she (the snake) likes to stay hidden in rainforest.... inside same black hole...ahahahaha.... dark there.

There's one fish that forces you to enter dressed into the river.... it enter every hole.... ears by example....open mouth by example... and i use to send some to "Unsubordinated friends"... the name is Candirú..... and makes some sound as it enters in U.

Pronounce is Can G ruh!

here is the Sucurí...ou call Anaconda....i ensure you, she is lovely, very kind, not a monster as Hollywood paint this animal.... she never, the snake, goes against you...you have to touch her...and she run out of you..... you have to hit her, to punch her to have a reaction.

Those snakes sleep for many weeks having digestion os animals smashed and eated entirelly... a small pig, some 80 pounds pig is going to her stomach.... a little bit behind this point.... the mouth opens slowly and can eat all animal..... the bonds are cracked by the strong force the animal make surrounding the "food" body.

Those guys in the picture, are average tall brazilian....5 feet and more five inches.... here is a prove that i am not lying...people say she can reach 24 feet long.

regards,

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg big_snake.jpg (90.6 KB, 348 views)
Old 22nd March 2005, 10:20 PM   #25
diyAudio Member

Send a message via MSN to mod_evil
Hi destroyer...

Why do you not reply my emails?

This is a very big snake, but I dont like to hold snakes...

Thanks mod.
Old 23rd March 2005, 03:39 AM   #26
Diode is offline Diode  United States
diyAudio Member

I have seen and repaired that amp before, in the early 90's but it was Japanese. I don't remember who was the manufacturer but I remember the transistors and heat sinks very well. It was a real pain in the butt to fix as many parts were covered by heat sinks. Bias setting was a real problem too...... That's about all I remember but it was not from Brazil! Now you got me wondering..... Who copied who?

Chris
Old 23rd March 2005, 05:14 AM   #27
diyAudio Member

Default We did copy, they say had agreement with JVC, and i think this is true,

As i could see JVC name uncovered many times, and the Brazilian Gradiente name aside.

This unit, may be some JVC model.

We call Brazilian model, you will not believe, because you will find some oxide somewhere, you will see some cover that is not completely flat, normally we do not take care with the wires, so good as Japanese do, we know the model was constructed here, using some imported components, but metal works, anti rust treatment, painting, panels, knobs, resistors boards, transformers and almost everything, excluding some chips and the output transistors, that triple darlington, are imported.

This was made do Develop Amazon State, we made there a free entrance of imported materials to help the local people development, and many industries go there and start to construct and assemble equipments there.

Maybe the heatsinks where made outside my country.

But now a days, we can do everything you imagined, Hidrogen moved car, biodiesel fuel and a lot of inventions born here, also we made first fly, not Wrigth Brothers! and going together the Global world.... the Universal Market rules.... Chinese produces and we go buying alike other countries.

So, you were rigth, Gradiente worked some years with brazilian designs, had success and jumped to another stage, having industry in a free of duty place, they meet JVC and made some agreement...now the agreement is with Asiatic people.

Well, those things, mine, yours, rigth, patent, copyrigth, will all disappear in some years....no more condition to keep frontiers, this is disgusting and create Empires and wars....we will find some World Government...no more flags and countries...things will be better...i do not know if i will be alive to see that.

So, as this is important now a days.... we copy!

But in the future, this will turn into a non sense... a matter of time.

regards,

Carlos
Old 23rd March 2005, 05:30 AM   #28
diyAudio Member

Default We turn into a very advanced country last years,

But not all people had acquire the needed knowledge to survive in an more technological environment.

Last years we produce cars that can use alcool and gazoline, mixed in any portion.

Now a days, to have economy, alike Japan is doing since decades ago, we jumped to natural Gaz.

One guy tried to be more clever than he really was....he pick his home gaz container.... a low pressure gaz container and runned to a Gaz station to put automobile natural gaz inside his container..the home container that some people use here...normally gaz to cook came under the city roads... tubes brings gaz to our homes...but some people use those containers and replace container, a discharge by another one cleaned, painted and re-charged.... this "clever" guy tried to load this home container using a pressure of many atmosferes.... a enormous pressure go into the home container.

the automobile explode and turn completely destroyed, no fire was produced, only gaz expansion that send automobile parts 60 yards distance...no one was hurted, no one died...see the automobile.

regards,

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg foto1.jpg (58.2 KB, 259 views)
Old 23rd March 2005, 05:32 AM   #29
diyAudio Member

Default see this other one.

Another picture.

Is considered that you have healthy mind, if you can laugh from yourself, from your culture and Government.

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg foto2.jpg (62.8 KB, 249 views)
Old 23rd March 2005, 05:33 AM   #30
diyAudio Member

Default One more picture...and have another one..the last one is coming.

One more.

Carlos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg foto3.jpg (62.3 KB, 248 views)

Hide this!Advertise here!