A good Brazilian Amplifier, class A switching to AB in hi power

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Could be.
Last time i spoke to my woman neighbor was in 2004, when i did the latest Yello album in my Chevy on my parking lot full force.
The Van doors Open, of course !

You missed something, Carlos.
I already bought the Leach boards from Jens.
And going to do a ventilator tunnel job on the Leach, with 4 Papst vents per side.
2 vents behind eachother, in dual-prop mode, like airplanes have.
Already posted a picture of the setup at the Leach thread.
Counting on 500 watts heat per side, with 1200va total toroid per side.
The vent tunnels configuration should be good for 700 watts at 55C, i calculated.(for the SuperLeach)
Hope to get 200 watts/8 class A with the Extended Leach design by Jens, running original Toshiba 2SA1302/2SC3281 in the output.
If there will be an Extended Super Leach too, 300 watts in class A, on Toshiba 1095/2565, and Sanken 1216/2922.

Attachments

• pappi.jpg
    pappi.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 249
Jacco, you Van have a lot of stories to tell..hehe

Have you some connection with Pernambuco, Brazil Northeast, as we had Holland people here, Mauritius de Nassau founded here a town...and made a good job here early 16 hundred.

I perceived you can read and write in Portuguese, and can also understand the sub-text, the infra-text, the second and third intentions of something i post in Portuguese... very clever, beeing a foreigner related my native language.

Carlos

I served with the Dutch navy on Curacao, Dutch Antilles.
Curacao language is part Spanish, part Portuguese, part English and Dutch.
I have friends from Angola who are musicians, they do music from Brasil mainly, me likes bosa nova and samba.

btw: i bought 27 of those Papst vents. Brandnew in the box, 5 dollares the piece.:clown:
I am an advanced amplifier building addict, Charlie X.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.