Velleman 2×30W amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi supernet

I've built the Velleman K4003 - its works great is is very cheap, all you need is a case and a transformer (50VA 12-0-12V).

Be aware that its rated at 2 x 10W into 8 ohms or 2 x 15W into 4, but that should be ample for your application. I say go for it.

Hope this helps,
Tim.

Hi,

Anybody can recommend a trusteable powersupply (AC/DC regulator) PCB or assemblied KIT for the Velleman kit ((IC based) with 10 Watts RMS per channel ?

What I 'm looking for is anything suited to be used with a transformer with more units to be added (hey ..you got it....until I can fulfill Home Theater 5.1 specs) :)

Would work a wallmount transformer (for testing) as it is usually non filtered ?

Thx.

Hi,

Anybody can recommend a trusteable powersupply (AC/DC regulator) PCB or assemblied KIT for the Velleman kit ((IC based) with 10 Watts RMS per channel ?

What I 'm looking for is anything suited to be used with a transformer with more units to be added (hey ..you got it....until I can fulfill Home Theater 5.1 specs) :)

Would work a wallmount transformer (for testing) as it is usually non filtered ?

Thx.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.